Exciting Growth Journey
BloomBack unique business model is supported by 3 core pillars, products and services, training academy and technology. We aim to be a dominant player in the flower and gift space that creates technology breakthrough to enable a fun, hassle-free and personalised shopping experience with many big-hearted vendors to choose from.
As a young and dynamic company, BloomBack is the place for you to grow and develop your career. Our values are a genuine representation of our company culture. Not only do they shape the way we do business, but they also guide us towards our future.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
Resume (including amongst other things, basic contact information about yourself);
- A clear picture of yourself;
- Portfolio of past work; and
- A short 100-200 write-up of why you feel you are the right person for the job work location is based in Singapore, in the Ubi area
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Technical Specialist YouthTech Traineeship
- Recently graduated from school, or want to switch your career?
- Interested to get involved in the tech field but unsure where to start?
- Keen to sharpen your skills and expertise to thrive in a digital world?
- Develop and improve new webpages such as one focused on corporates, and another on workshops.
- Assist to manage the functionality of the website, improving the UX
- Evaluate and manage website performance with metrics such as traffic to website as well as bounce rate.
- Facilitate hosting and server management
- Develop, maintain and update website content.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards at all times.
- Create up to 3 strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Knowledge of WordPress or Woocommerce would be a bonus
Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Senior Marketing Executive
- Conceptualize, implement and manage new and ongoing paid marketing ads, campaigns and performance
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Design and implement creative advertising strategies/directions
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Support all brand/marketing visuals including EDMs, website banners, advertising creatives, product designs and ensure design meets brand expectations
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Know which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Deliver and execute on weekly/monthly marketing goals by leading, mentoring and providing feedbacks to your teammates
- Provide bi-weekly reporting to management
- Interact and collaborate seamlessly with other functional teams such as operations, customer service to gather useful information that will help you in your job
- Oversee and manage day to day marketing activities to ensure smooth and seamless execution
- Conduct weekly business reviews to expand our customer base, increase store traffic and optimize profitability
- A degree or diploma in marketing or business management, with ideally 2 or more years of experience.
- A passion and genuine love for design and marketing – always thinking of the customer first!
- A self starter with strong personal drive, self motivated, performance-driven attitude, hunger and thirst for results
- Drive results fast/executes with sense of urgency and accuracy
- Adaptable and quick learner, comfortable with working in a fast-paced and fast changing environment
- A high degree of professionalism, work ethic, judgement and keen attention to detailStrong leadership skills in motivating and driving a team
- An outgoing and warm personality who enjoys interacting and connecting with people to build trusting relationships with both internal employees and our audiences
- Organised and manages timelines effectively
- A good team player, a self-starter, decision maker, gap spotter, captain of the ship
- Knowledge in product styling, photography and videography is a bonus
Procurement & Operations Executive
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Oversee and manage shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Procure necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Other ad-hoc duties (when needed)
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must be Singaporean or PR
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to speak and type in Mandarin as some of our suppliers are only conversant in Mandarin
- Excellent and prompt communication skills and teamwork
- Show empathy especially when working with beneficiaries
- Multitasker with good planning and organising skills
- Humble to learn and willing to do ground work
- Resourceful problem solver
Customer Service Representative
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Serves customers promptly by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prompt communication and teamwork to support customer enquiries and changes
- Must be Singaporean or PR
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Good command of English
- Work from home
- Work 6 days a week (weekdays and half days on weekends)