Exciting Growth Journey
BloomBack is Singapore’s Leading Social Enterprise in the Wellness Living & Gifting Space.
Wellness & Living Space | Eco Gifts | Personalisation | Workshops & Events
BloomBack existence stems from brand owner’s personal experience in realising how the simple act of expressing love and compassion with flowers brought about big changes in her sister’s life. She started this company with the mission to make it easy for people to readily spread love and hope through a convenient, fun and meaningful ecosystem.
Our floral gifts are lovingly handcrafted/packed by marginalised women in Singapore. We also offer experiential workshops to promote mental wellness led by instructors with physical disabilities .
BloomBack hope to bring positivity and light into every living space and every person’s life. We envision a world where the power of inspirational living space and lifestyle gifts is able to lead everyone into wholeness and well-being. Our vision is to be the most thoughtful gifting & wellness marketplace while integrating our social mission of advocating mental health awareness in Singapore.
We also champion a floral movement called Bloom It Forward ™️ to up-cycle event flowers, turning them from thrash to treasures and gifting them to nursing homes and hospices.
As a young and dynamic company, BloomBack is the place for you to grow and develop your career. Our values are a genuine representation of our company culture. Not only do they shape the way we do business, but they also guide us towards our future.APPLY
E-Commerce Operations Assistant
- Handle day-to-day operational matters including inventory and logistics management
- Handle orders fulfilment and booking of deliveries
- Planning and executing SOPs
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and procuring materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- Track and report key functional operations and procurement metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Address operational issues and concerns
- Attend to customer enquiries and administrative matters
- Handle other ad-hoc projects whenever necessary
- Singaporean or PR
- Min 1 years of relevant working experience in operations/supply chain/Ecommerce
- Able to work independently in fast paced environment
- Good Communications Skill
- Growth oriented and humble to learn working attitude
- Good relationship management skills. Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to speak and type in Mandarin as some of our vendors/employees are only conversant in Mandarin
- Excellent and prompt communication skills and teamwork
- Multitasker with good project management skills
- Resourceful problem solver with good critical thinking skills
- Highly adaptable in fast paced environments, must be able to think and act quickly with changing demands.
Creative Designer (Photography & Social Media)
- Conceptualise, visualise and execute all brand/marketing visuals including, website banners, advertising creatives, product designs and ensure design meets brand expectations
- Able to convert the ideas into design artwork and digital assets
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies/directions
- Manage, update and improve SKU(s) visuals and description on websites and third-party e-commerce platforms and ensure consistent brand image and identity.
- Possess a good understanding of the principles of graphic design
- Editing of graphics and videos using software such as photoshop and illustrator
- Good with Product styling, photography and videography
- Ensure that all marketing visuals are aligned with brand aesthetics, including use of typography and colours
- Maintaining photo database
- Singaporean or PR
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design/Art/Multimedia/Visual communications, or equivalent, with strong portfolio/style with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Facebook, Google, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest etc.
- Able to develop digital assets such as eDMs, animated digital banners, websites UI/UX and emerging technologies.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite ( Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Premier Pro, some knowledge in After Effects.). Efficient with HTML 5 is a bonus.
- Basic Photography skills and Web design knowledge
- A team player and craftsman, holding high expectations and standards.
- A great eye for colour, style, and trends focused with modern minimalist concept
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics (An affinity for typography, illustrations, patterns, designs, materials.
- Detail oriented and conscientious, proactive, able to show initiative and ideas
- Excellent and prompt interpersonal/communication skills and good teamwork( responsive, teachable and willing to learn)
- Highly committed and have a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work independently under pressure, efficient, fast, responsible, trustworthy and able to meet critical timelines
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, must be able to think and act quickly with changing demands.
- Experience in Advertising/Digital industry is a bonus
Digital Marketing Content Strategist
- Support content planning, strategising and storytelling framework across social media marketing channels. (SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and paid social)
- Design digital content strategies and implement appropriate creative advertising strategies/directions across different platforms. Ability to come up with good sales copies for paid social such as Facebook/IG/TikTok Ads is required.
- Collaborate closely with internal pillars, functions and country teams to develop social content and strategies for all social channels.
- Support campaign launch plans around key stories and content for the brand social platforms.
- Create data-centric strategy to elevate brand’s social presence and communication on organic social channels.
- Ensure that all visuals are aligned with digital content strategies to convey and meet key marketing objectives across all online platforms
- Support all brand/marketing visuals including EDMs, website banners, advertising creatives, product designs and ensure content meets brand expectation.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Singaporean or PR
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma qualified ideally within Marketing/Business/Management
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing techniques with a minimum of 2 years of experience in B2C digital marketing
- Experience in Digital marketing, copywriting, funnel building or ad creation
- Ability to carry out research on the market and target audience with report
- Exhibit a strong interest in marketing and customer psychology
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solver
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and resourceful with good planning and organisational skill
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a fast-moving environment and react quickly under pressure
- Familiar with Chinese medium of social media platform is preferred but not compulsory
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel you are the right person for the role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share with us the following:
- Resume (including, amongst other things, basic contact information about yourself)
- A clear picture of yourself
- Specify the role you are applying for
- A short 100-200 word write up of why you feel you are the right person for the job
- Work location is at Ubi, Singapore or remote working depending on varying needs
- Portfolio with clear examples of your work and style (For design roles)
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.