The legal agreement set out below are between you and BLOOMBACK PTE LTD (“BLOOMBACK”) and govern your use of the website www.bloomback.org (THE “WEBSITE”). This agreement applies without prejudice to any vendor agreements that you may have entered into, such as for the purchase of the services of each respective vendor.
For more information about our products and services, please visit www.bloomback.org
BLOOMBACK PTE. LTD., a company registered in Singapore. ROC No.: 201702260G. BloomBack is the provider of the Website services and/or products, which permits you to access and/or purchase any products of the respective vendors on the Website (“BloomBack Products”) for end user use only under the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. BloomBack is not the provider of the service and/or products available on the Website, that are solely provided by the respective vendors.
Through the Site, BloomBack provides an online platform through which you can browse different types of flowers products and services, including but not limited to flower bouquets, events, etc. and make purchases of any such products and/or services. By making any sale through the Website, you have accepted an offer as per the respective listings you have chosen. Any such transaction is a binding contract and we will send you an e-mail confirmation for each transaction. BloomBack reserves the sole and absolute discretion to reject bookings without the need to justify such refusal. BloomBack also reserves the right to bar and/or blacklist users from the Site, on a permanent or temporary basis, at BloomBack’s sole and absolute discretion.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Only persons aged 18 years or older can make purchases. Purchases for persons under 18 years old can be created by a parent or legal guardian. Persons under the age of 18 should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian to ensure that they and their parent or legal guardian understand it.
Use of the Website requires compatible devices, Internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); and may be affected by the performance of these factors. High-speed Internet access is strongly recommended for regular use and is required for video. The latest version of required software is recommended to access the Website and may be required for certain transactions or features. You agree that meeting these requirements, which may change from time to time, is your responsibility.
YOUR PURCHASING INFORMATION
As a purchaser of the Website, you will be making payments via Stripe or Internet Banking. Do not reveal your information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your purchases, and you agree to immediately notify BloomBack of any security breach of your Account. BloomBack shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your purchasing information which is not due to the negligence of BloomBack.
In order to purchase products and/or services from the Website, you will provide your details to BloomBack. You agree to provide accurate and complete information. You agree that BloomBack may store and use the BloomBack Registration Data you provide to fulfil all transaction and for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
BloomBack reserves the right to refuse service, terminate purchases, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole and absolute discretion at any point in time.
USING THE WEBSITE
While using this Website, you will not:
- Post content or items in an inappropriate category or are as on our Website or services;
- Violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies;
- Use our Website if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website;
- Interfere with other users;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure; the billing process, or fees owed to BloomBack;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Website; or the interests or property of users of the Website;
- Copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website and BloomBack’s copyrights and trademarks;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Use existing user accounts or create new user accounts in order to circumvent or avoid buying or selling limits, restrictions, holds or other policy consequences.
Violation of this policy may result in a range of actions, including but not limited to:
- Limits placed on account privileges
- Account suspension / termination
- Potential Criminal charges
- Civil Liabilities and all other appropriate civil remedies as provided by the law
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to third party Websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operate, or controlled by BloomBack, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that BloomBack is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices or such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Website, you expressly relieve BloomBack from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
All details of the product and/or service as at the point of transaction will be binding on you and the respective vendor. You should carefully read the package detail page and review information such as price, option price, shipping charges, taxed, cancellation policies etc. and terms conditions for sales before making a purchase on the Website.
BloomBack takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from any errors made by the buyer or vendor, contact information, shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buy in connection with the payment for the items purchased. Bloomback reserves the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
Further, BloomBack will strictly have no responsibility for any monies paid to the Vendor or in relation to the transaction made through the Website, save for the amount paid through the Website (30% of the transaction made through the Website).
PAYMENTS, TAXES AND REFUND POLICY
You agree that you will pay for all products and services you purchase through the Website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing BloomBack with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
Your total price will include the all prices of the products and/or services plus an applicable tax; such tax is based on the bill-to address and the tax rate in effect at the time you make the purchase. No customers are eligible for tax exemptions. Additional fees, such as cross border transaction fees and credit card fees, may apply.
All sales of products and/or services are final.
Prices for products offered via the Website may change at any time, and the Website does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. The price for each transaction is only locked-in and confirmed upon completion of the transaction on the Website.
If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to completion of the delivery, or if there is any delay and/or failure to deliver the purchase completely your remedy is to be sought directly with the vendor that you have purchased from, contact details as provided upon the confirmation of your transaction. For avoidance of doubt, such contact details are as provided by the respective vendor, accuracy of which is the vendor’s duty to update BloomBack accordingly. BloomBack is not liable for the breach of the vendor’s obligation, if any.
By enaging BloomBack, you agree that any items sold has been purchased by you or on your behalf which are non-refundable or exchangeable for reasons which do not have any relation to the company. You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for any damage of the goods once received. In a case of defected item kindly view our website at bloomback.org/returns/. BloomBack reserves the right to provide a refund on a case by case basis in the form of store credits only.
Upon confirmation of the transaction completed on the Website, the vendor will contact you directly within 72 hours. You will liaise directly with the respective vendor for all confirmed transactions from the time of such confirmation, insofar as the communication is in respect of fulfilling the transaction, save where the vendor becomes uncontactable then please do inform BloomBack within 7 calendar days from the Purchaser’s last attempt to contact the vendor, for BloomBack to act accordingly.
Contact details of the respective vendor will be provided to you only upon such confirmation of such transaction and the accuracy of such information is according to the last update made by the vendor to BloomBack. Should the respective vendor fail to contact you within the aforesaid 72 hours, kindly do contact the vendor at the contact details provided. If you are unable to contact the vendor, and/or where the vendor becomes uncontactable prior to the completion of the delivery of the product and/or service, kindly also inform BloomBack within 7 calendar days from the Purchaser’s last attempt to contact the vendor and BloomBack will try its best to assist. Where the vendor fails to delivery on the actual date of delivery according to the confirmed transaction, kindly inform BloomBack within 72 hours from the actual date of delivery, for BloomBack to assist you to the best possible in the given circumstances.
Cancellation has to be made at least 1 working day before delivery date. In the event of a cancellation after an order confirmation, 50% of the total value will be charged. Cancellation will not be allowed after the item has been dispatched or delivered.
PEAK PERIOD DELIVERY
For peak seasons like Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, additional surcharge for delivery may be imposed by BloomBack.
Please ensure that your intended recipient will be at the delivery address on the date and time stated on your order confirmation.
If no one is available to sign for the delivery, it will be returned to florist’s studio and you will have to pick it up from here, or reschedule the delivery for another $20.
1. Payment needs to be made in order to secure your seat prior to the workshop.
2. Once payment is made, it is non-refundable. (However, if you are unable to make it for the workshop after you have made your payment, you may transfer the ticket to your friend/request to change to another workshop by emailing email@example.com. No refunds or exchanges will be made for participants who fail to turn up, or for latecomers (they will have to catch up with the rest during the workshop).
3. We reserve the right to cancel/postpone the workshop if the minimum number of attendees has not been reached. Participants will be informed of cancellation/postponement no later than 2 days before the scheduled date of the workshop. An immediate full refund will be made in this case.
All pictures taken at the workshop belong to BloomBack’s Intellectual property. By attending the workshop, you agreed to letting BloomBack post the pictures on our marketing platform.
All botanical products shipped by us are fumigated. However, some botanicals are more prone to infestation and although they are all fumigated, we cannot guarantee bugs free product for any extended period after shipments are made.
2. Flowers used are depended on their availability based on the season hence BloomBack reserves the right to make amendments to arrangements using comparable substitutes of the same or similar value.
3. Any other material used in our flower arrangements, charms and packaging are subjected to change to ensure that it is of the best quality. All flowers used in our arrangements are real and unique, hence a variation in the flower size and colour is to be expected by customers.
4. Some charm tags are engraved using hand stamping technique. Imperfections in alignment and depth of the engraving are to be expected by customers. All these add to the organic beauty of a handcrafted gift and shall not be considered as defective.
- Contests, competitions, giveaways and other similar promotional events (collectively known as “Contest”) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. The Organiser of Contest is Bloomback.
- Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood this document and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
- Contests are only open to all legal residents of Singapore or otherwise stated.
- Entrants must be a minimum of fourteen (14) years of age or over at the date of entry.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entries or any entry that violates the Terms of Usage or rules for entry, will automatically be disqualified.
- Generally, entrants may submit only one (1) entry per contest, unless stated otherwise in the published contest details. In the event of repeat submissions, duplicates will be removed except for one.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that Organiser believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate, (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, or (c) via fake/multiple/inactive accounts, will be disqualified.
- In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at Organiser’s sole discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
- The winner(s) will be selected at the sole discretion of the organisers in accordance to each Contests’ Rules. The selection of the winner(s) will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers and the organisers’ decision will be final.
- Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part (including Winner’s companion’s part, as the case may be), to allow the use of the Winner’s (and Winner’s companion’s) entry, names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
- Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each Winner (and/or their companions) from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner (and/or their companions) may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the Winners under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized agents, suppliers of the Prize(s), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or (ii) from any loss, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to entrant’s participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Prize or any portion thereof.
- The Organiser reserve the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the Contest Rules and Terms by amending the Rules and Terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Organiser.
- For avoidance of doubt, Entrants must provide personal data via email, forms, or online forms, in order to participate in giveaway contests. By voluntarily providing the Organiser with personal details, the entrant has voluntarily initiated a communications relationship with the Organiser and has deemed consent to receive information, such as, but not limited to Winner Notifications, from the Organiser through email, or another other forms of communications. By initiating contact with the Organiser, Entrants have deemed consent for the Organiser to contact them for future notifications regardless of whether the Entrant’s number is listed on Singapore’s “Do Not Call” Registry or not.
Terms and Conditions for New Sign-up Promo Code
The promo code is eligible only for the following products:
- Items that are not currently on sale
- Preserved flowers category
- Minimum purchase of $120
Delivery Terms – Rates & Same Day
Peak season delivery terms are as follows (this only applies to deliveries made near or on the peak season dates):
- Evening slots may not be available for some days
- Surcharge will be imposed (added to base delivery fees)
- Same day delivery may be removed/blocked off early (does not affect already completed orders)
- Customers are advised to book early to enjoy normal rates for deliveries
Same day delivery terms are as follows:
- For Singapore only
- Only for weekdays orders made before 12pm
- Not applicable to public holidays, eve of certain public holidays (Chinese New Year, Christmas)
- Not applicable to certain products such as Fresh Flowers or items on back-order/pre-order (refer to product description)
- Same day delivery may be removed/blocked off early in the event of peak periods (does not affect already completed orders)
Delivery Terms – Changes
* Peak season note: Due to the high volume of orders during peak seasons such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, we will not be able to accommodate any amendments during these periods.
– 10 to 14 Feb and
– 8 to 12 May