Delivery FAQ (For local Singapore deliveries)
We offer same day flower and gift delivery in Singapore for purchases that are made by 2pm that day (for weekdays).
- Flat fee of $15* (Free for orders $150 and above)
- 10am – 6pm**
- 4 – 9pm (Weekdays only)**
* This fee may be changed during peak seasons such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day due to increased fees by our logistics partners
- 2 hour express
- Not available during certain peak periods
- an additional fee of $10 is applicable on top of the standard delivery fee
** Delivery slots will be adjusted during peak seasons during Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day
Our delivery agents will pass the item to the receptionist/colleagues/friends/family members to receive the item.
If the location does not allow receipt of item on behalf of recipient, the item will be returned to our office.
In such a situation, we will contact the sender to pickup the item on another date.
We deliver to all locations on Singapore main island locations.
There will be additional SGD$15++ surcharge for the following locations:
– Army camps
– Other locations that may require special clearances
Can I send gifts to Jewel Changi Airport?
Due to security reasons, all deliveries to Jewel Changi Airport requries a delivery permit.
The sender is required to notify Jewel Changi Airport’s security office and arrange for necessary paperwork.
Should there be a non-delivery due to clearance issues, we regret to inform you that we will not be held responsible.