Note to Flowers Donor
– Donor to inform florist/wedding planners to dismantle the donated flowers after the event and put them into cartons for collection.
– BloomBack Team will pick up the carton of flowers at the collection point.
* If donor require BB Team to dismantle the flowers, a fee of $150 will be applicable. Donor is also encouraged to contribute an amount of your choice to cover associated costs.
1) Donor is encouraged to contribute an amount of your choice to cover areas such as 4 way logistics fee from donation venue to office to beneficiary home, materials and tools, utilities, manpower, storage area, disposal fee etc. As this is a not for profit movement, the funds that we raised will be used to cover all the cost associated for the social cause. Any excess fund will be used to conduct floral therapy sessions for people suffering from depression or roll over for future re-purposed flowers events.
2) Donor must agree and sign the service agreement form (see below) to ensure smooth operation for the re-purpose activity.
3) Uses of flowers
Includes but not limited to
– sending flowers to beneficiaries;
– sale of re-purposed products and services to raise fund for supporting our beneficiaries employment
4) Due to limited resources, we may not be able to accept all donations. We seek your understanding that only selected donations will be notified.