This workshop is tailored for beginners, and takes you through the basics of creating a beautiful floral arrangement bell jar.
- Note that this is not a workshop on how to preserve flowers
- We reserve the rights to change the arrangement design to a similar or higher cost arrangement subjected to availability of materials
- Available for maximum 10 pax, no minimum sign-ups required (for more pax, please contact us here).
- Workshop will be held at Oxley Bizhub 2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #10-25, Singapore 408734 (map).
- Price includes all Materials (except optional figurines) and usage of tools.
No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
At the end of the workshop, you will gain a stronger understanding of working with dried and preserved flowers.
- Introduction of BloomBack
- Introduction of preserved and dried flowers/foliages
- Hands-on creation session
- Photo session at our photo taking corner and booth (bring a camera or just use your phone!)