BloomBack Flowers Workshop – 27th Oct (Sun)
BloomBack re-purposes event flowers that are still beautiful and gives them a second lease of love by rearranging them into bouquets and sharing them with beneficiaries such as the mentally ill and lonely elderly folks.
- Take part in some floral therapy by arranging bouquets using re-purposed flowers (no experience needed!)
- Mingle with like-minded and friendly individuals. If you know someone who could use some cheering up, ask him/her along (by submitting a separate signup)!
- Take home 1 bouquet and make a difference in the lives of the elderly folks with the remaining bouquets that you will handcraft
- Please note that distribution of flowers for this date of BIF movement will be handled by the beneficiary organisation
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: 33 Ubi Ave 3, Vertex, #05-70, Lobby A, Tower A, Singapore 408868
Price: An amount of your choice!
Yes, contribute an amount of your choice! It’s unusual, but our mission is to build a loving community through flower therapy to improve the emotional health and well-being of individuals who struggle in life and feel depressed. Be a part of a great cause with BloomBack!
– On a side note, we usually require an average of $500 to carry out each movement in order to sustain this floral movement.
– BloomBack reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the event. BloomBack may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by BloomBack. If you do not wish to have your image recorded, please make it known to the photographer, and/or the event organisers, and/or contact BloomBack.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
At BloomBack, we believe that anyone can create a social impact through a simple act of gifting. Our eco-friendly gifts made with preserved flowers, are handcrafted by artisans from the marginalised community facing challenges such as visual and hearing impairment, and single mothers. The final price that you see takes into account their training needs, cost of preserved flowers and materials required for assembly.
Every purchase you make at BloomBack creates a ripple effect in doing good for the community. With the collective effort of our team and customers like you who believe in our mantra, ‘shop and do good’, we will continue to strive towards building an inclusive community with empowered individuals through our sustainable social cause.