Limited to the first 10 signups only！
BloomBack re-purposes event flowers that are still beautiful and gives them a second lease of love by rearranging them into bouquets and sharing them with beneficiaries such as the mentally ill and lonely elderly folks.
- Take part in some floral therapy by arranging bouquets using re-purposed flowers (no experience needed!)
- Mingle with like-minded and friendly individuals. If you know someone who could use some cheering up, ask him/her along (by submitting a separate signup)!
- Take home 1 bouquet and make a difference in the lives of the elderly folks with the remaining bouquets that you will handcraft
- Please note that distribution of flowers for this date of BIF movement will be handled by the beneficiary organisation
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: 33 Ubi Ave 3, Vertex, #05-70, Lobby A, Tower A, Singapore 408868
Price: An amount of your choice!
Yes, contribute an amount of your choice! It’s unusual, but our mission is to build a loving community through flower therapy to improve the emotional health and well-being of individuals who struggle in life and feel depressed. Be a part of a great cause with BloomBack!
– On a side note, we usually require an average of $500 to carry out each movement in order to sustain this floral movement.
– BloomBack reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the event. BloomBack may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by BloomBack. If you do not wish to have your image recorded, please make it known to the photographer, and/or the event organisers, and/or contact BloomBack.