Unleash your creativity as you learn how to arrange real flowers that will last years without any maintenance.
This workshop is tailored for beginners, and takes you through the basics of creating a beautiful floral arrangement bell jar.
- Note that this is not a workshop on how to preserve flowers
- Available for maximum 10 pax, no minimum sign-ups required (for more pax, please contact us here)
- Workshop will be held at 33 Ubi Ave 3, The Vertex, #05-70, Lobby A Singapore 408868
- Price includes all materials and usage of tools
No prior flower knowledge or experience required
- Introduction of BloomBack
- Introduction of preserved flowers and foliages
- Hands-on creation session
- Photo session at our photo taking corner and booth (bring a camera or just use your phone!)
- At the end of the workshop, you will gain a stronger understanding of working with dried and preserved flowers.
* For other dates please contact us