A Beautiful Day – Workshop
- Note that this is not a workshop on how to preserve flowers
- Available for maximum 10 pax, no minimum sign-ups required (for more pax, please contact us here)
- Workshop will be held at 33 Ubi Ave 3, The Vertex, #05-70, Lobby A Singapore 408868
- Price includes all materials and usage of tools
No prior flower knowledge or experience required
- Introduction of BloomBack
- Introduction of preserved flowers and foliages
- Hands-on creation session
- Photo session at our photo taking corner and booth (bring a camera or just use your phone!)
- At the end of the workshop, you will gain a stronger understanding of working with dried and preserved flowers.
* For other dates please contact us
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
At BloomBack, we believe that anyone can create a social impact through a simple act of gifting. Our eco-friendly gifts made with preserved flowers, are handcrafted by artisans from the marginalised community facing challenges such as visual and hearing impairment, and single mothers. The final price that you see takes into account their training needs, cost of preserved flowers and materials required for assembly.
Every purchase you make at BloomBack creates a ripple effect in doing good for the community. With the collective effort of our team and customers like you who believe in our mantra, ‘shop and do good’, we will continue to strive towards building an inclusive community with empowered individuals through our sustainable social cause.