1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of BloomBack Pte Ltd (“Company”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Monthly Draw Query” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person will be considered.
6. Company accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Company.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on the last day of each month. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered for that month’s draw.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place before the 10th of the following month.
9. Company accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel etc).
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before the 15th of the following month and must provide a postal address(if applicable) to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Company within 14 days of being notified by Company, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Company shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Company shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The name of the winner can be obtained after 15th of the following month by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Oxley Bizhub 2, 62 Ubi Rd 1, #10-25, Singapore 408734.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Company retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Company’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Company and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Company and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Company accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Company further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Company in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Company shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by Singapore law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.