1. They add colours and life, brightening up your home and spaces
Why only have greens when you can have a rainbow in a terrarium! Studies have proven that not only do flowers make us happier than we know, they have strong positive effects on our emotional well-being. It is always a good idea to have flowers in your living environment.
2. Flower terrariums offer much more variety compared to plant terrariums.
With so many species and types of flowers, there is so much more variety to choose from. From roses to carnations, hydrangeas to sunflower, you are bound to find the perfect terrarium for you.
3. They require zero maintenance!
Plant terrariums require watering once every two weeks. However, flower terrariums are usually made with preserved and dried flowers thus they do not require any water nor sunlight to survive.
4. Not only can they serve as decor, they have practical uses too!
Flower terrariums can be customised as wedding ring beds for couples, not only that flower terrariums at BloomBack also comes in boxes with drawers where you can use to keep jewellery and other keepsakes!!
5. They make wonderful gifts for events and occasions.
Flower terrariums are beautiful and lavish looking. Making them appropriate gifts for weddings, congratulatory events.