Employees Wellness Program
Gardens full of flowers
A unique eco-friendly floral movement specially created for the busy bees to rest and recharge. Join us for a meaningful and fun CSR activity or team-building workshop!
In this workshop, participants will get to learn the following
– Introduction of BloomBack
– Ways to repurpose event flowers
– Flower arrangement
– Fundraising to keep this movement running
– Option to distribute donated flowers to BloomBack’s beneficiaries (the sick and elderly at hospices)
The class is taught by our talented beneficiaries like Faith who is a trainer with hearing and sight impairment. Materials and tools are fully provided so all you have to do is show up!
Help us build a Eden of Love in your workplace and be our very special “BloomBack Bee” -ambassador for your Organization, plus receive Special Invites (by invitation only) to our Inaugural BloomBee Award Night coming up in December where Kumar will tickle you Bees to leak honey out of your belly!
- Minimum sign up of 8 pax for the program to commence
- Employees Wellness Program is complimentary
- Participants are encouraged to contribute any amount to keep this movement running
- No prior flower knowledge/ experience needed
- Only shortlisted Company will be notified.